24 Hour Medical Consultations
QHealth members have unlimited, round-the-clock access to U.S. based licensed physicians* for telephone, video** and email consultations at no additional cost.
Doctors can be difficult to contact; illnesses can occur in the middle of the night or at work; and sometimes you just have questions that you’d like to ask a doctor. QHealth offers a convenient solution to these problems, and more!
Regardless of the time of day or your location, you will be able to connect with a physician in real-time for:
- General information and questions
- Review of your medical records
- Diagnosis of common conditions
- Recommended treatment plans
- Prescribed non-controlled medications to the pharmacy of your choice.
Information Consultation: If members have a medical question that only a doctor can answer, physicians are available for unlimited general advice and recommendations regarding a range of routine medical conditions
Diagnostic Consultations: When a member needs more than basic medical advice and require a thorough examination, including prescription medication when necessary, unlimited diagnostic consultations are always available
Electronic Medical Records: A personal health profile that stores a member’s medical history, consultations, doctor’s notes and follow up discussions; The information submitted is secure and confidential, and is available at any time; This record can also be shared with the member’s primary care physician for continued care
Common conditions that can be treated include acid reflux, acne, joint ache & pains, cold & flu, family planning, bladder infection, bronchitis, sore throat, stomach viruses, vomiting, diarrhea, gout, heart problems, high blood pressure, infections, asthma, birth control, rashes, shingles, sinus conditions, pink eye, congestive heart failure, constipation, yeast infections, hair loss, heartburn, pediatric care (ages 6 and up), allergies, nausea, pneumonia (mild), hemorrhoids, fever, cellulitis, stable herpes, thyroid conditions, urinary tract infections, diabetes and headaches.
Physicians will evaluate, diagnose, and develop a treatment plan that may include prescription medication. Prescriptions can be called in to members' choice of pharmacy for local pickup, or shipped by a mail-order pharmacy partner to be delivered to home or work.
QHealth members have access to savings at over 60,000 participating pharmacies nationwide including Albertsons, A&P, Bi-Lo, Costco, CVS, Dominick's, Duane Reade, Eckerd, Fred's, Fry's, Hy-Vee, Kmart, Kroger, Publix, Rite-Aid, Safeway, Shoprite, Target, Walmart, Walgreens and Winn-Dixie Pharmacies and many more.
Discounts on prescriptions are only available at participating pharmacies. Savings on prescription medications average 31% on generic drugs and an average of 15% on brand name drugs for over network pharmacy's usual and customary prescription prices. Mail Order Prescriptions For Even Greater Savings, save an average of 50%.
|Treatment Description||Average Usual||Average Price||Average Savings||Savings %|
|FLUOXETINE HCL, 20mg||$30.40||$14.02||$16.39||53.9%|
|OMEPRAZOLE DR, 20mg||$71.50||$40.45||$31.04||43.4%|
For the medications that are taken on a regular basis, members can save even more significantly using our mail-order prescription program. QHealth gives you access to a wide range of medications at the lowest prices available on most brand name medications!
There are Customer Care Representatives available to assist you at any time, and they can even contact your physician directly to avoid you the hassle of faxing or mailing prescriptions yourself.
- Substantial savings, using our mail order prescription program
- Safe and reliable way to save on all your medications
- A trusted program with fast delivery, convenient service
- On your first order you will receive the advantage of free shipping
*Maintenance medicines may be prescribed when a member is in transition to a new insurance plan or doctor and are usually limited to a thirty-day supply. AmeriDoc's network physicians do not write prescriptions for DEA controlled substances, life style medication, birth control or anti-depressants.
For a current list of DEA controlled substances, click here. Prescriptions will only be issued when indicated and approved by a physician, and as permitted by law in your state.
Prepaid Lab Work and Diagnostic Imaging
QHealth members get access to discounted lab work - without a prescription! The savings range from 20% to 70% off retail billed charges. QHealth members also have access to discounted diagnostic imaging at over 2,900 radiology centers nationwide.The savings range from 40% to 75% off Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and Computed Tomography (CT) scans.
Sample Plan Savings for TX (savings are subject to change and vary by region):
|Test||Average Usual||Average Price||Average Savings||Savings %|
|Hepatitis C virus (HCV) Antibody||$120.00||$43.55||$76.45||63.7%|
|Thyroid Profile with TSH||$156.90||$41.25||$115.65||73.7%|
|Prenatal profile with Hepatitis B Surface Antigen||$318.00||$102.44||$215.56||67.7%|
|MRI Brain without dye||$2411.80||$550.00||$1861.80||77.1%|
|MRI Lumbar Spine without dye||$2280.30||$645.00||$1635.30||71.7%|
|CT Pelvis with dye||$1039.14||$458.71||$580.43||55.8%|
|CT Abdomen with dye||$1096.00||$458.71||$637.29||58.1%|
Average savings in no way guarantee local market pricing, savings or availability at time of purchase. Average savings are based on a 30-day supply of frequently purchased prescriptions, nationwide, as averaged over a 6 month period. (6 month period reported was September 2011 – February 2012, the most current data available at the time of this report).
Prepaid Lab work not available in MD. Lab tests are available in NY, NJ, MA & RI for Wellness & STD Testing ONLY
QHealth members get online access to:
Personalized web based workouts with animations
Daily health tips on nutrition, weight-loss, exercise and disease prevention
Over 4,500 wellness related articles with daily feed
Self help health and wellness calculators
Unlimited use of health risk assessments
Complete disease, injury and conditions library
Health tracking and points for incentive programs
- Links to hundreds of additional wellness resources
QHealth members are guaranteed the lowest membership rate available for the type of health club selected (may apply to new members).
- There are nearly 15,000 facilities in the nationwide network of high-quality fitness clubs and exercise centers.
- To help you find the right fitness facility, you may take advantage of a one-week free trial certificate at each facility of your choice, or if you are accessing a facility that charges by the session, you are entitled to one free introductory session.
- You will be able to use the facility — giving you the opportunity to truly experience the club — before committing to a membership.
- Provides quality, value, access, and choice for members.
- Participating fitness facilities have all met the American College of Sports Medicine’s Health and Safety Standards.
QHealth members save substantially on all preventative and restorative dental treatments, including dental exams, X-rays, fillings, oral surgery, root canals, periodontics, bridgework, dentures, crowns, caps and orthodontics.
- Over 80,000 participating providers nationwide
- No restrictions or limits on the number of visits
- 15% to 50% discounts on most dental work
Sample Plan Savings for ZIP code IL 60173 (savings are subject to change and vary by region):
|Procedure Description||Average Usual||Average Price||Average Savings||Savings %|
|Routine 6 Month Check-Up||$57||$21||$36||63%|
|In Depth Check-Up||$99||$31||$68||69%|
|Full Mouth X-Rays||$144||$60||$84||58%|
|Four Bitewing X-Rays||$70||$27||$43||61%|
|Adult Teeth Cleaning||$102||$47||$55||54%|
|Child Teeth Cleaning||$75||$32||$43||57%|
|Protective Sealant / Tooth||$61||$27||$34||56%|
|1 Surface White Filling for U or L Front Tooth||$175||$61||$114||65%|
|Single Crown - Porcelain on Noble Metal||$1,162||$531||$631||54%|
|Core Build-Up With Pins||$296||$96||$200||68%|
|Root Canal Treatment - Front Tooth||$826||$316||$510||62%|
|Perio Scaling and Root Planing (Per Quadrant)||$271||$101||$170||63%|
|Full Upper Denture||$1,855||$759||$1,096||59%|
|Tooth Replacement Part of Permanent Bridge||$1,197||$546||$651||54%|
|Single Tooth Removal - Simple Extraction||$197||$56||$141||72%|
Not Available in AK, MT, ND, SD and WY.
QHealth members have access to the largest national network of independent audiologists with over 1,500 locations.
- Save 20% off custom ear molds, repairs, and related products.
- Save 10% off programmable/digital hearing aids including Bluetooth and remote accessories.
- Members are not charged for annual follow-up cleaning and hearing check of hearing aids purchased through the plan.
Not available in Illinois.
QHealth members save on eye examinations, eyeglasses, contact lenses, lens options and accessories, LASIK and PRK laser vision procedure and frames from Luxottica, the world’s leading frame manufacturer of such brands as Anne Klein, Brooks Brothers, Persol and others. Members enjoy their choice of participating independent optometrists, ophthalmologists and opticians.
- National network of over 45,000 vision providers in 21,000 locations, including Lens Crafters, Pearle Vision, Sears Optical, Target Optical, and JC Penney Optical.
- Save 35% off retail price on frames (complete pair).
- Save 15% off retail price on conventional contact lenses (Discount applies to materials only).
- Save 15% off retail price or 5% off promotional pricing on LASIK and PRK Vision corrective surgeries.
LASIK and PRK correction procedures are provided by the U.S. Laser Network, owned by LCA-Vision. Members must first call for the nearest facility and to receive authorization for the discount.
QHealth members save at all participating chiropractors, massage therapists, acupuncturists and numerous other specialists. There is no limit to the number of visits and no limit to any specific type of care; visits may be for care which is necessary for medical reasons, or for preventative or maintenance.
- Over 19,000 participating providers nationwide.
- All providers have met the high standards of quality and professionalism set forth by the USHA program.
- 15% to 40% discounts for other services and supplies.
- Save 25% off usual and customary fees.
QHealth's Patient Advocacy team helps members with finding a participating provider, assisting with providers on acceptance of Program, assisting providers with contracted fee schedule for active members and other routine service issues regarding the Program.
A Patient Advocate can provide assistance with:
Negotiating lower prices or payment schedules on hospital, doctor and other
Locating hard to reach specialist, critical illness providers and medical institutions
Solving billing and related administrative issues
Identifying specialist physicians and medical institutions
Coordination of medical record transfers
Accessing community resources
And much more!
Advocacy BEFORE scheduling medical care
- Assist in finding doctors, hospitals and other healthcare providers which can save Members considerable time and money
Diabetic Supply Savings
Member save 40% to 60% on most diabetic supplies. This program provides discounted prices on packages of diabetic supplies including monitor, lancets, test strips & carrying case.
Additional Lifestyle benefits include:
- Discounts on participating merchants and national chains.
- Coupons for savings on floral, dining, entertainment and specific grocery coupons.
- Discounted roadside assistance nationwide.
- Discounts at almost 4,000 participating choice hotels and rental car needs.
- 5% to 20% Savings on car rentals, as well as savings on automotive services.
- Up to 50% off movie theater tickets.
- Substantial savings for amusement park tickets nationwide and more.